Local Xero Workshops…
Xero, the cloud accounting software provider has made an impressive impact on the online accounting software market since it was launched, and with good reason. It’s a fantastic collaborative tool for small business owners and accountants to ensure a business is performing well.
Here at Trinity we want to make sure local small businesses are getting the best out of Xero, so we’ve decided to run a number of local Xero workshops for you. Why not come along to either the beginner or advanced workshop to find out how Xero can help you run your business more effectively? Further details and prices can be found below.
" We are proud of our prestigious Xero Platinum partner status. It’s the highest partner status achievable, but we don’t like to boast!”
1. Beginner Workshop (2 hours) – £95 + VAT
Who is it for? – This is perfect for start-up businesses or businesses new to Xero.
How will the workshop help me?:
- Get your business ready for making tax digital
- Improve your cash flow management
- Reduce your debtor days, i.e. get paid faster with Xero
- Learn how to save yourself time with Xero
- See how you can run your business from anywhere
- Find out how to protect your data
- …and most importantly, see how Xero helps you collaborate with your accountant.
In the workshop we will cover:
- Sales invoices
- Debtor reports and statements
- Recording purchases and expenses
- Apps to help automate your finances
- Bank reconciliation and the live feed
2. Advanced Workshop (2 hours) – £95 + VAT
Who is it for? – the advanced workshop is ideal for existing Xero users who can record their transactions.
How will the workshop help me?
- Use Xero to gain critical insights into your business
- Make better business decisions and ultimately increase your profit
- Plan for your business future
- See how Xero can help you to budget better.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Fixed Asset management
What does the Workshop cost?
The prices are £95 + VAT for each workshop, however, we are offering a special offer. If you book two workshops then you will receive 50% off the second one – so you’ll get both workshops for £142.50 + VAT! But hurry, spaces are limited on both dates, so register now to secure your place!
Plus, if you become a client within one month of attending one of the workshops, we will take the amount paid off your first client invoice.