Get A Head Start with an AAT Accounting Apprenticeship!
We’re looking for young, bright and enthusiastic Accounting Apprentices to join our team. You’ll be working in a fun and challenging environment learning new skills and gaining valuable experience, whilst also working towards your AAT qualification at college one day per week.
Why should I choose an AAT Accounting Apprenticeship?
Here are 10 great reasons to do an AAT Accounting Apprenticeship. If any or all of these appeal to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Start earning straight away
- Avoid University debt
- Fast track to being a Chartered Accountant
- Excellent earning potential
- Gain professional AAT qualifications
- Learn practical on-the-job skills
- Gain valuable experience in a fun work environment
- Qualify faster than if you go to university
- Gain professional MAAT status
- Start a rewarding and well respected career
Who are Trinity Accountants?
We’re a firm of Chartered Accountants with a refreshingly different approach. With cutting edge IT systems at the core of our modern business we are more efficient and better connected than our competitors. Combine this with our friendly and approachable style, and our mission to provide straightforward, jargon-free advice, and you find we have a successful recipe for a fun working environment and a wealth of happy clients.
What will I do as an Accounting Apprentice?
As an accounting apprentice you’ll be a valuable member of the team and will be actively involved in the business. This will include:
- Preparing and completing VAT returns for clients
- Using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc.) to network with other local businesses – ask us about ‘Hashtag Hours’
- Xero software training to enable you to become a ‘Xero Certified’ advisor
- Bookkeeping and data entry (sales, expenses and bank transactions)
- Assisting with the preparation of Annual Accounts for clients
- Dealing with existing client and new client enquiries
In return you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per annum
- AAT qualification (one day per week college release)
- Fun working environment
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to become qualified within a modern and friendly firm of accountants.
How do I apply?
To apply for our Accounting Apprenticeship simply complete the short form above and follow the instructions on the next page. Alternatively, you can call and speak to Samantha Rollins on 0800 954 2099.