How can we help?
Whether you are an established business or a new start-up looking for help to get your new venture off the ground, we think you’ll find our approach refreshingly different to most chartered accountants.
Looking to start a business?
- Just starting out and unsure what to do first?
- Sole trader, limited company or partnership, which one is best?
- How do I get a business bank account?
- Do I need to be registered for VAT?
- What expenses can I claim?
Looking to change your accountant?
- Are you fed up with unexpected bills from your accountant?
- Have you received penalties from HMRC even though you’re paying your accountant to avoid them?
- Do you feel that you’re paying more tax than you should?
- Would you like to be able to pay your accountant monthly?
Modern, friendly and approachable – it’s the Trinity difference!
Friendly & approachable
We’re friendly & approachable so our clients look forward to talking to us.
We use cutting edge IT systems that make us more efficient than traditional accountancy firms.
We charge a fixed fee, which is agreed upfront and paid monthly to help your cash flow.
We save you tax
We SAVE you Tax & help you GROW your business!
Our awards & accreditations
Benefits of using Chartered Certified Accountants.
Up-to-date knowledge & advice
legally we have to keep abreast of the ever-changing accountancy and tax legislation. This allows us to minimise your tax liability while remaining
within the law.
You are protected
Our governing body, the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants
(ACCA), regulate our work and will investigate any complaints made by our clients and will take appropriate action.
Fewer HMRC enquiries
HMRC regard qualified accountants more highly, which should result in fewer enquiries.
Trinity is a "Top Rated" Accountancy Firm
We’re proud to announce that our very own Samantha Rollins, one of the partners here at Trinity, is a UK ‘Top Rated’ Accountant.
AS FEATURED IN...
Don’t take our word for it - read what our customers think…
English Business Women of the Year
Chartered accountant and director of Trinity Accountants, Sam Rollins was named the English Business Women of the Year at the first The English Women’s Awards 2018.
Sam, who formed Trinity Accountants just over 6 years ago, was nominated for the award after The English Women’s Awards panel reviewed the Trinity Accountants’ website and social media channels. The final decision for the award win was made by the panel based on the quality of her submitted evidence report.
Leading the way in online and digital record keeping, it is not the first time that Sam and Trinity Accountants have received notable recognition. In 2016, the firm featured in the Sunday Times supplement “Your Adviser – Finding the Right Expert” as the number 1 rated accountant in the UK and has been named as one of the top 200 accountants in the UK by VouchedFor.
Our guarantees to you…
We believe that accountants need to be straightforward and transparent. That’s why we give the following guarantees and offer a fixed fee upfront.
- We agree fixed fees upfront so you never get an unexpected bill.
- We won’t send you a big bill at the end of the year.
- NO accounting jargon – just easy to understand advice!
Choose the right accountant
If you’re shopping around for your accountant then follow these simple tips to ensure you make the right choice.
- Seek recommendations from businesses already using a reliable accountant.
- Ask prospective accountants for client testimonials or for the names of reference contacts.
- Check the accountant’s qualifications.
- Find out about their relevant experience.
- Ask how many clients that they have like you.
- Ask for a full break down of their charges – is their fee fixed or will you be expected to pay any ‘extras’?
- How will they ensure your deadlines will be met and that you won’t have to pay any fines?
- Are they regulated by a professional body? (i.e. ACCA or ICAEW)
- Do they have professional indemnity insurance?
- What is their complaints procedure?